Schelstraete Business Lawyers is a division of Schelstraete Advocaten, a Dutch law firm founded in 1989, operating internationally across the European Union with several international partners in Europe, USA and India.
Our team of experienced business lawyers provides commercial legal advice in all types of commercial transactions. This includes among others providing advice on incorporation and operation of legal entities, transferring of business, commercial contracts, competition, employment and insurance matters.
Our law firm works with our clients to support their day-to-day business across Europe to China and advise on commercial transactions, including:
- Business structuring within the European Union
- Drafting commercial contract documentation,;
- Advising on strategies in contractual negotiations;
- Preparing partnering agreements, joint venture documentation;
- Assistance to prevent commercial disputes;
- Sales and purchases of business assets; and
- Employment law: preparation of employment and human resources documentation as well as dispute resolution
- Immigration Law
- Art Law
Further to our advisory practice, our team of business lawyers is also experienced in large commercial and corporate disputes, across a wide variety of industry sectors and often with a cross-boarder character.
Our business lawyers believe in specialization. This enables us to work efficiently and to minimize the cost and time that is required to resolve our clients’ disputes.